Sharing the audio, video, chats, etc. Make me realize the fun factor that is going around me. But despite all, I always make sure that the post which I usually share with my friends, family and team members must be appreciable at any instance just because I don’t like to share any of the senseless stuff that doesn’t make any sense of forwarding it.
It doesn’t matter how trending the post is but if it doesn’t make any sense, at the end the whole point becomes senseless. Although Facebook offers an option of deleting the specific post as you want but the process is but Tedious at certain instances. Facebook has managed it by adding a certain upgrade which makes the true sense and makes it easy to delete the specific post easily.
In this post, I am going to share with you how you can delete the Facebook post in bulk just from your iPhone and Android phone. The process is super simple if you follow it subsequently in a proper manner.
But before we dive into the process let me continue to him that is essential for you to know about Facebook.
All you need to know about Facebook
Let me tell you that you might have when using Facebook for quite a long time and for some people it might be the first-ever social media platform out there on which they have signed up for. Facebook consists of various features that might blow up your mind, from the story to the post-it that works seamlessly.
But here is a major drawback, according to a survey it’s been noticed that 70% of the internet user globally uses Facebook as a social media platform. The chances of getting Leak your identity is more, and hence when you’re u post something make sure to proofread it once so that for the more you won’t regret.
In case if you find anything irrelevant or useless in the post after quite some time you post on Facebook make sure to delete it at the same moment. And if you’re about to Delete the post in bulk make sure to follow the process which I’m gonna discuss furthermore.
How To Delete The Facebook Posts In A Bulk On iPhone And Android Phone?
Facebook has recently added some of the useful features like filtering the activities that you perform, and those are divided into three main entities i.e. categories, people, date. You can sort out based upon these three main categories so that you can easily delete any of them that you don’t want to showcase on your profile. After selecting the bulk posts, you can either archive it or delete it once so that it’ll never get appear on your profile anymore.
NOTE:- as the process are the same on the iOS and Android so make sure to follow it subsequently.
If you follow the process it becomes super simple for you to delete the post in bulk, so make sure to follow the process given below:-
- The very first thing you need to do is launch the Facebook app right from the phone itself, if you haven’t installed it make sure to install it just by visiting the Play Store or the app store.
- The next thing you need to do is tap on the ‘profile picture’, so as to visit your profile from where you can handle all of the tasks.
- Next, you need to Tab on the ‘three dots’ given right next to the story itself given on the profile page.
- Once you click on that make sure to tap on the ‘activity log’ over there.
- On the top you will see the ‘manage activity’ button over there, just tap on that and select posts that’ll pop up.
- The next thing you need to do is tap on the ‘filters’ on the top.
- As we’ve discussed that in filters you’ll get 3 options over there i.e. Categories, people, date.
- Then after selecting the preferred option as you want, let’s say if you sort it by the date you need to select the option accordingly. Then tap on the ‘done’ at the top right corner.
- Finally, select the posts that you want to remove and then move it to the recycle bin accordingly. And you’re done.
The whole process was super simple, just make sure to follow it accordingly.
In this detailed post, we have discussed a lot about how we can delete The Facebook posts in bulk, it doesn’t matter whether you are using an Android device for an iOS device. The process is exactly the same on both the devices, so you don’t have to worry much about that. Also, I’ll highly recommend not posting irrelevant kinds of stuff.